Pinery Bijou Suite, Bed & Breakfast, Cottage Beach Country
Book Now! Link will direct you to our partner site Airbnb
Summary: Continental Breakfast included! Adults only Port Franks Getaway Pinery Bijou Suite, a jewel vacation accommodation off the beaten path in cottage country; 5 minute drive to the beach! Featuring a romantic king size jewel canopy bed, an elegant sofa / trundle bed (can accommodate 2 persons), kitchenette, fireplace & 55" tv, free Netflix, private deck and ensuite bathroom.
Huge spa deck
Boating, golfing, fishing, hiking, paddle boarding, kayaking, jet ski... mins away
Huron Country Playhouse, 18 minutes
Smoke free Property
No Pets allowed
- continental breakfast
- small refrigerator (with freezer)
- coffee machine, mugs, coffee, tea sugar, cream powder
- Wine glasses, water glasses, utensils, plates, bowls
- soap, shower gel, shampoo
Use the quartz countertop kitchenette to prepare a picnic lunch or snacks before hiking some trails or going to the beach.
Your free continental breakfast is already waiting for you in the breakfast stocked fridge so you don’t have to make a schedule; just wake up and eat when you are ready! It is your home & your vacation!
Enjoy the Movie libraries available for our guests - simply click and watch.
A romantic king size bed is waiting for you with a patio door leading to your private deck. Luxurious bedding and bath towels included.
The Suite has full shared access to the Port Franks Getaway backyard relax area with a forest view which is alive with chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits and many types of birds. A huge deck with lounge chairs and seating areas is the perfect place to mingle or soak up some sun while reading a book or just relaxing. Evenings, join the campfire and take in the spectacular view of the stars, completing your serene getaway.
Please note, this is a non-smoking property.
- continental breakfast (stocked fridge)
- 5 minute drive to the Beach / 30 minute walk
- 1 minute walk to the riverfront
- 4 minute drive to Sand Hills Golf Course
- 5 minute walk to Karner Blue Sanctuary featuring several trails from easy to difficult
- 12 minute walk to the Port Franks Community Center, also with 3 trails
- Climb the famous Sand dune
- 15 minutes drive to Grand Bend / Grand Bend Beach
- 12 minute drive to the Pinery Provincial Park; entry fee (Dunes, Beaches, 10 Nature Hiking Trails, Bike Trails, Canoeing, Paddle boarding, Fishing and more)
- 20 minutes to the Huron Country Playhouse Theatre
- numerous wineries, breweries and cider houses in the vicinity
- antique markets and flea markets abound
- art studios featuring local artists with unique offerings
For the adrenaline seekers:
Parasailing, skydiving, skateboarding, jet ski & car races are all available in the area!
Guest access: You will have the complete Pinery Bijou Suite with private entrance, to yourselves. A fire pit & barbecue is available for all guests staying on premises. The outdoor relax area and yards are also available to all guests.
This is a residential area, please keep noise to a minimum.
10 pm to 7 am is quiet time.
- homemade bread
- homemade granola
- butter / honey / jam / peanut butter
- hard boiled eggs
- fruit juice
Items may vary; please note breakfast is not vegan or celiac approved. If you have allergies, please let me know ahead of time so I do not put items in your fridge / apartment. Thank you
Of course, the Pinery Bijou Suite is your home away from home. Make yourself comfortable. All on premise exterior areas are accessible to all guests and your hosts 🙂
We are basically in the country. Electricity & internet outages, wild animals and unpredictable weather can and do occur.
Price is based on 2 guests. Each additional guest (up to 2 more) is $45.00 per extra person/per day. Maximum capacity is 4 persons.