Summary of the Romantic Studio Cottage Vacation Apartment
Port Franks Getaway Luxurious Studio Apartment in cottage country; 5 minute drive to the beach! Featuring a kitchenette, breakfast bar, sitting area, convertible sofa, fireplace & 55″ 4K UHD tv, free Netflix, a romantic king size canopy bed, deck with seating and a private bathroom.
Bedding & towels are incl.
A bbq is available.
Huge spa deck for all guests! (Common area)
Boating, golfing, fishing, hiking, paddle boarding, kayaking, jet ski… mins away.
Smoke free Property
No Pets allowed
The beautiful Studio Cottage Apartment is your affordable, relaxing vacation choice located just 5 minutes from the magnificent unspoiled beaches of Lake Huron and it’s world famous sunsets.
Amenities include a microwave, small refrigerator (with freezer), coffee machine, mugs, coffee, tea & dish towels. The quartz countertop kitchen has a sit up bar island where you can enjoy snacks before hiking some trails or going to the beach.
The sitting area is comfortably furnished with a convertible sofa, chairs, romantic fireplace and 4k uhd tv. Enjoy the Netflix library available for our guests – simply click and watch.
A romantic king size bed is waiting for you in the large, airy space with a patio leading to your private deck. Bedding and bath towels included.
The Studio has full shared access to the backyard relax area with a forest view which is alive with squirrels, rabbits and many types of birds. A huge deck with lounge chairs and seating areas is the perfect place to mingle or soak up some sun while reading a book or just relaxing. Evenings it is the spot to sit around the campfire and take in the spectacular view of the stars, completing your serenity getaway.
Please note, this is a non-smoking property.
– 5 minute drive to the Beach
– 1 minute walk to the riverfront
– 4 minute drive to Sand Hills Golf Course
– 5 minute walk to Karner Blue Sanctuary featuring 3 trails from easy to difficult
– 12 minute walk to the Port Franks Community Center, also with 3 trails
– Climb the famous Sand dune
– 15 minutes to Grand Bend Beach
– 12 minute drive to the Pinery Provincial Park; entry fee (Dunes, Beaches, 10 Nature Hiking Trails, Bike Trails, Canoeing, Paddle boarding, Fishing and more)
– 20 minutes to the Huron Country Playhouse Theatre
– numerous wineries, breweries and cider houses in the vicinity
– antique markets and flea markets abound
– art studios featuring local artists with unique offerings
For the adrenaline seekers:
Parasailing, skydiving, skateboarding, jet ski & car races are all available in the area!
You will have the complete Studio apartment to yourselves. A fire pit is available for all guests staying on premises. The outdoor relax area and yards are also available to all guests.
This is a residential area, please keep noise to a minimum.
10 pm to 7 am is quiet time.
Interaction with guests
Looking forward to meeting you and offering you a great getaway! Have a special request? Let us know!
Other things to note
* no pets allowed
* we are on a septic system, so please, only toilet paper in the toilet, a garbage bin is provided for all other items.
* price is for cottage rental only (does not include extra activities)
Price is based on 2 guests. 3rd guest is $20.00 extra per night. The Romantic Studio Cottage accommodates maximum 3 people.